Thursday, April 22, 2010

Introducing Photog Fridays- The Many Faces of Me

Ok so I said I wanted to add some type of photography element to my blog and I've been trying to figure out what to do. I know that in the coming weeks I want to do interviews with some of my favorite photographers and possibly showcase their work. As I get more into the photography field, I will definitely be showcasing my work.

I decided that I will start doing Photog Fridays. Every Friday, instead of an actual text based post, I will highlight photos on a given topic. I encourage my readers to comment with photos of their own that correspond to the topic, but we'll see how that goes. I decided to do Photog just in case I decided to flip flop between photography(my own or others) and the interviews with photographers.

So, for my introduction to Photog Fridays, I decided to showcase...yeah you guessed it...ME!!! What could be better?? Does that make me conceited?? But really, I figured since you're reading a blog by ME and about ME(for the most part) you should at least know me. 

So here are the many faces of ME!!


   

Please do not be alarmed. The picture of me at the bar was DEFINITELY pre-pregnancy. No fetuses were harmed in the consumption of those alcoholic beverages(of which there were many).

And as you  can see, my hair is completely different in each of these pictures. One of the perks of being me.

Please comment with your own "Faces of You."

No comments:

Post a Comment