Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'M BACK...ALREADY

Ok so it didn't take me NEARLY as long as I thought it would. I just took yesterday, sat down and focused, and got most of it done. TAH-DAH...Do you like it??

It's not completely finished, but I'm happy with the blog design and layout. The layout is very similar to what it used to be, there's just not as much clutter on my sidebars. Now that I have tabs at the top, I can keep a few more things organized.

My absolute favorite part...the colors. Pink and green are my favorite colors, especially together. They represent my vibrance, femininity, and fun nature. I'm also really happy with the header. I did customize it a bit and I really like the way it came out. Now I feel like my blog is truly about my WHOLE self and not just my pregnant self.

Now I can focus on new posts and photos. YAYYY!!!

1 comment:

  1. The whole layout is lovely! I totally love it!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete