Monday, March 29, 2010

Creating My Personal Manifesto


As part of this whole process of opening up and being totally honest, raw, and uncensored, I have decided to create a personal manifesto. I have been following Marelisa Fábrega's Abundance Blog on creativity, productivity and  simplicity. According to Marelisa, "your personal manifesto, creed, or magna carta, is a set of rules or guidelines you’ve created for your life. Having a personal manifesto will help you make decisions that are in line with your values and the vision you have for your life."


I have decided to follow the steps outlined by Marelisa on creating a manifesto. Some of my points will be the same as someone else's, and some will be completely my own. I will provide an explanation for why I chose each point to include in my manifesto. Because this will be an ongoing project, I will just create a completely separate page that I update each time I add a new point.

Just for fun, I encourage everyone to follow along and create their own. Comment on the manifesto page with your own points and why you chose them.

View my personal manifesto here.

No comments:

Post a Comment